IMAGE Skincare is not only an exciting, innovative skin care line but is also an exciting place to work. We have positions available throughout the US and within our corporate office located in Palm Beach, FL.
Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern provides assistance to the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Social Media Specialist in the development and implementation of social media content in accordance with the brand’s strategic plan. The Social Media Intern assists in all initiatives related to social media across all brand platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Updates Facebook and Twitter account
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with IMAGE
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from IMAGE activities and events
- Grows IMAGE online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
- Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts
- Completes other social media projects as assigned
- Takes pictures and videos of training events to be developed into content for the IMAGE website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Uploads IMAGE photos and videos to the appropriate server
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos
- Completes other digital media projects as assigned
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other projects as assigned
- One or more years of related professional experience OR current enrollment in an accredited education institution with a major in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Business, Marketing or Journalism
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and other design software preferred
- Interest in beauty/fashion industry preferred
Reports to VP of Marketing
IMAGE Skincare is seeking an experienced brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights, delivering innovative marketing activities and product development. This position reports directly to our VP of Marketing and will be an integral part of our marketing leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build brand footprint, brand book and story-telling materials
- Build consumer target profile
- Create and Manage marketing calendar
- Design and launch new products and campaign activations with excellence – in close partnership with all cross-functional teams.
- Analyze sales data vs marketplace for gaps and opportunities
- Ability to thrive a dynamic environment, generate strategies to grow market share, increase brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Analyze brand positioning and crystalize targeted consumer(s) insights
- Utilize NPD, Nielsen, Euromonitor, Mintel in brand strategy work
- Provide vision, mission and goals as well as the marketing strategies to execute them
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (AO, ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Manage product development process including all product aspects including packaging, design etc.
- 3 - 5+ years’ proven working experience as brand manager in the skin care field strongly preferred
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field - required
- Ability to drive for results and leaderships skills
- Stellar computer skills in Microsoft suite, all social media platforms
- NPD, Nielsen, Euromonitor, Mintel proficiency
- Strong understanding of key demographics, how to align with goals
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think outside of the box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
IMAGE Skincare is an internationally operated professional skincare company. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest integrity of service, professional products and continuing education in the field of skincare and esthetic procedures. We are currently seeking an administrative coordinator for our International department.
- Invoicing orders and daily communication regarding pending orders
- Offer basic educational support via phone & email
- Have a general knowledge regarding international export laws
- Prepare shipping documents & other documents for import requirements
- Run monthly sales reports and assist distributors in reaching sales goals
- Handle digital file sharing of marketing material
- Assist with the international expansion of Image Skincare into new countries
- Professional communication skills, both written & verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills, namely MS Outlook, WORD and EXCEL
- Preferably an Esthetician’s License, but passion for skincare & quick learning ability may be considered in lieu of license.
Prepare to be SKINspired! Image Skincare is currently seeking new team members to join the fastest growing skincare brand in the industry. If you’re a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™.
Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 44 countries worldwide. The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™.
Mandatory Qualification: Must be a licensed Esthetician to be considered for position
- Collaboration with the company’s National Director of Education
- Classroom and webinar instruction
- Creating and defining course curriculum and objectives
- Treatment demonstrations
- Travel to company events nationwide including nights and weekends - up to 50% of the time.
- Current Esthetician license 5+ years clinical skincare experience
- Experienced in training, education, or possess related presentation skills.
- Experience: 5 years
Head of Consumer Marketing and Ecommerce
The Head of Consumer Marketing and Ecommerce is responsible for leading all aspects of developing, implementing, managing and growing our direct-to-consumer channel (including ecommerce). The role is responsible for setting short and long term marketing objectives for the direct-to-consumer channel and for driving annual revenue growth to meet our financial plan. This role is accountable for knowing the brand’s consumer deeply in order to create engaging brand experiences. Key responsibilities will include digital advertising, social media promotional management and strategy as well as managing internal and external resources to develop compelling digital consumer content. This role will lead the direct-to-consumer ecommerce channel including graphic design, marketing and business analytics, e-mail campaigns, user experience, customer adoption of online ordering and web tool usage and site-related vendor management. This role is also responsible for the annual and long-term planning including alignment and articulation of brand strategy and tactics to deliver annual and long-term objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop content that drives online revenue and customer engagement
- Oversee and drive ROI via online marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and successfully attract and retain customers.
- Manage and motivate a team to help develop objectives, set goals maintain and grow consistently high performance levels to drive department and company success
- Stay abreast with emerging ecommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities, recommend and execute new project initiatives
- Develop and deliver regular reports on website metrics and benchmarks to company leadership
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs that include SEO, email marketing, and paid search
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and collaboration skills to liaise with cross functional teams including IT, marketing, sales, operations, product development, and customer service
- Highly strategic thinker who is able to balance short term business plan with the long term vision needed to advance in the changing B2B health care supplies industry.
- Leverage available data and insights to develop merchandising, marketing, promotional, product optimization recommendations, loyalty, conversions and basket value
- 6+ years of marketing experience and 4+ years of ecommerce experience
- 2+ years managerial experience
- Previous experience with developing and managing B2B and/or B2C ecommerce marketing
- Demonstrated ability to manage web site analytics tools
- Solid understanding of advanced web design and engineering (UX/UI, HTML, CSS)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce and eProcurement platforms, content management systems (CMS) and IT technology required
- Proven ability to drive consumer engagement and conversion through social media
- Experience in partnering with cross-functional teams and or agency partners is required
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of developing and implementing email marketing, SEO, and paid search programs
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Personal Care, Skincare or Beauty is preferred
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Google analytics
- 4-year bachelor degree required
- MBA or Masters in Marketing preferred
- General Office Demands
Esthetic Care Representative
Reports to: Director of customer relations
The Esthetic Care Representative is responsible for handling all incoming calls and inquiries from customers. This includes placing orders, upselling, tracking orders, and product usage and product knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times with customers, co-workers and management
- Consistently provide each customer with a personal and unparalleled level of service with every call
- Handle all customer inquiries professionally and within company guidelines
- Ensure all accounts are documented accurately and accordingly with follow up completed as necessary
- Complete all work according to deadlines assigned by management
- Communicate to accounts over the phone any applicable specials or promotions
- Provide educational support to accounts over the phone and ensure all accounts have their local representative’s contact information
- Licensed esthetician is preferred but not required
- Prior sales experience is a PLUS!
- Prior customer service experience is a PLUS!
- Prior call center experience is a PLUS!
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Image Skincare products is a PLUS but not required
- MUST possess a friendly, courteous and positive attitude
This is a full time exempt status position. Monday through Friday with one hour given for lunch. This schedule may change according to business operation.
- MS Word, Excel & Outlook knowledge
- Scan, fax, & perform internet searches
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Multi-task, prioritize, possess excellent follow through skills and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team environment
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills